Board Met on Wednesday, May 15, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PCT with Agenda on Bylaws Revisions and Amendments
Board Members participating (77%): Joel Wong, Munsup Seoh, S K Lo, Jing-Li Yu, Kathleen To, Ved Chaudhary, Piyush Agrawal, George Yang, Jose Esteves and Victor Swaroop
Board Member voted by e-mail: Ching-Chang Tsai
Board Members absent: Muktas Sharma, Tony Nakazawa
Action Items Voted and Passed:
1. Name and website to be corrected to: 80-20 PAC, Inc. and www.80-20pac.org.
2. Add to: “Article 3.1 Membership: All 80-20 PAC members must be either U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents and must pay dues. The 80-20 PAC, incorporated is guided by the immortal American declaration that …”
3.a. Add to: Article 7.2 – “…80-20 PAC Board shall endorse the president candidate of the political party …”
b. Delete the last sentence of Article 7.2 and replace with: “A simple majority of the board shall decide the candidate to be endorsed.”
4. Delete Articles 7.3, 7.3.1 and 7.3.2
5. Add to: Article 7.1 – Protocol regarding Primary Elections- The president shall seek commitments from declared presidential candidates no later than two months prior to the first primary election.
6. Change: Article 3.2.2 number and qualifications: ….The total number of directors shall be between 10-15 …
7. Add: Article 3.2.4 Meeting: The Board shall meet physically OR ELECTRONICALLY at least once a year.
8. Add: Article 3.4.1-e. Meet physically OR ELECTRONICALLY at least annually; (The locations shall be determined by the Executive Committee.)